Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award + my new things from Essence:)



Hello!
I wasn't sure if I want to take part in different tags but when I'm thinking about it now I just feel honored that some people chose my blog (I have it less than a one month!) I was nominated by La gazelle nails and Robin from rexxxdidit. Thanks girls!:)
So, here's a tag I'm talking about:
Here are the rules:
The Rules: 

1) Thank the person who nominated you.

2) Include a link to their blog.
3) Select 15 new blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
4) Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and let them know they've been nominated.
5) Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
 And my 15 nominatios:

And there's 7 things about me:)

1) I love french fries! It's my favorite food in the world. I could eat it every day (but I don't!)

2) I buy a new nail polish in every city I go to. It's kind of a souvenir;)

3) I spent last two summers in the USA. I worked at summer camp in Massachusetts. It was the best time in my life! I'm so happy I'm going again in June!:)

4) I can't, just can't save money. I spend a lot of them on clothes, cosmetics, nail polishes (of course!) and so on. And what's the worst thing? I lose them as well...

5) I'm learing Italian language. I used to learn it in high school but I was too young to understand how important it's to know other languages. I'm doing it just because I want now. I promise to myself that if I learn it quite well, I'll go to Toscania this spring:)

6) My birthday's in 2 weeks (29th November exactly) and it's a very first time when people (family mostly) ask me about gifts and I really don't know what I'd like to get.

7) I've learnt English language for at least 15 years and I still feel like I don't know it at all. (I don't want to know how many mistakes (especially grammar mistakes) I made in this few sentences:P

I've just came back from a store and look what I bought:)
I finally found nail art pen! And I'm gonna try this paper print things tomorrow:)

Z założenia miało nie być nic innego niż paznokcie, ale w sumie...W każdym razie nie przewiduje takich wpisów za często:) Wolę jednak skupić się na zdobieniach i swatch'ach:)
E.

11 comments:

  1. thanks dear :D
    it always feels great when someone of your fellow bloggers thinks you're worthy of the award :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank very much for award :)
    I want to go to Toscania too. Maybe one day ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dziekuje za nominacje, to strasznie mile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratiolations! And thank you so much for your Nomination! I've posted an article on my blog were I recommend yours :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy to see that you're participating! I'm definitely going to check the other blogs out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love french fries too! lol. And I can't seem to save money as well.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for nominating my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you :)

    And happy birthday for Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...