Thursday, October 02, 2014

Wjcon sugar effect no. 803

Are you still in love with textured nail polishes? I am. And that's a proof:
Wjcon sugar effect no. 803 is silver textured nail polish with silver glitter. It's quite similar to Lovely Snow Dust no. 3.
I have only 2 Wjcon's polishes but I love them both. They need only 2 coats and have a great wide brush.
The best part is that it can last on my nails about a week! That's really something:) I always wear it when I don't have a chance to change a manicure for a few days.
I wish I could buy more polishes from that brand. But it's quite impossible as I only saw it in Italy.
Całkiem podobny do srebrnego piasku Lovely z limitki Snow Dust, co nie? Może ten jest odrobinę jaśniejszy. W każdym razie, jeśli ktoś natknie się gdzieś na tą firmę to szczerze polecam!:)

E.

13 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! I really like it :-)

    I've got a Rimmel that looks really similar to this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow , super look ! i love this sparkle sand shade !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it a lot! I'm too still really into textured polishes, they look really great. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kocham piaseczki :) ten też jest śliczny :) Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wygląda super, ale firmy nigdy nie widziałam :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooohhh this is pretty! I love textured polishes too.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WJcon sand polishes are all gorgeous <3 I've loved this one even if it's not properly my usual colour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uwielbiam piaskowe lakiery, ale tej marki nie znam. I raczej się na nią nie natknę, bo rzadko kupuję w sieciowych drogeriach :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...