Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Blue dots:)

To be honest, it's my mom idea for manicure. She said something like: 'you know what may look good? Dots in different shades of some color'. And that's what I did:)
 I decided to use blues as it's one of my favorite colors to wear on nails.
Unfortunateky, the weather wasn't good that day so pics are a little bit too dark but colors were more intense in reality:)
I used 4 different shades of blue: the lightes one's Essence colour&go 146 that's what I mint! Then Sensique 171 forget-me-not and wet'n'wild Listening to Blue Reed. The darkest one's Catrice LE Hip Trip Blue Highway.
Base's Lovely Classic Nail Polish no. 25. Still not perfect but that's my favorite white one:)
Nawet mama ma czasem fajne pomysły:D  Spróbuję jeszcze kiedyś z innymi kolorami, bo efekt całkiem mi się spodobał:)

E.

14 comments:

  1. Super! efekt Uwielbiam kropki :) mama miała bardzo dobry pomysł, a Ty świetnie dobrałaś kolory :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing nail art ! blue is of course my favor ! love it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swietny pomysl, calosc cuuudna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kropki i niebieski, czego chcieć więcej? Połączenie idealne ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pretty and I like all the blues you've used :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome combo Ela! Dots are the new black, I love dotticures and a blue one is certainly among my favourite <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dots are always great and multicolour dots anyway :-) I think your mom was right with the dots ;-) the blue mix is great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mama miała bardzo dobry pomysł, świetnie to wygląda :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well your mum had a great idea but the shades of blue you chose looks really great together :) Cute manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful even dots! Though so simple to do they can really impress - I loove polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow love it as soon as i saw this nailart i felt fresh and cool

    ReplyDelete
  12. Uwielbiam błękit i kropki,super zdobienie! Nominowałam Twojego bloga do Liebster Award ;) Więcej informacji tu: http://zmiloscidopaznokci.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very fun mani! Nice that you mom takes an interest in your manis, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWW your nails look so cute with all those different colored dots ;)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...