Saturday, November 16, 2013

Neon studs.

I don't know about you but every time when I have to do something important like studying or writting or even cleaning I want to do the most time-consuming manicures:) I spent like 45 minutes on this one but it still isn't perfect. Nevermind, take a look:
Taking photos of a neon studs is as much complicated as taking photos of a neon nail polishes. I know it now:)
 I used Essence colour&go 85 galactic black as a base. It's a beautiful black polish with green an purple glitter (but you can only see it in sunlight).
I applied 2 coats of black nail polish than top coat, studs and top coat again. I guess, it was way too much coats of top coat because studs moved even after 2 days after I did it. That's why the lines are nor straight;)
I was suprised because I lost first stud after a 3 days of wearing:) That's pretty good result:)
Here you can see how neon it really is:
Tak właśnie piszę moją magisterkę. Napiszę ze dwie strony i stwierdzam, że muszę pomalować paznokcie:) Po jakiś 45-50 minutach wracam do pisania. Zazwyczaj jestem tak 'zmęczona' malowaniem, że zostawiam pisanie na następny dzień. I tak w kółko:P
Tak swoją drogą, po przyklejeniu 4 ćwieków na ostatnim mani, nie wiedziałam, że aż tak będę się wkurzać przy robieniu tego. Nie dość, że nie chciały mi wychodzić równo, to jeszcze budzę się rano, a tam każdy w innym miejscu:P
Ale w sumie, mimo że nie jest równo to podoba mi się:)

E.

14 comments:

  1. Te wyraziste kolory sa rewelacyjne. Musze to kiedys wyprobowac. Trzymam kciuk za pisanie pracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. neon polishes are my favourite,so i will try to repeat it with,but only with my nail polishes !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks super cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tak krzywo to raczej nie jest:)bo wyszło świetnie:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pięknie! Samej czerni nie lubię, ale przy takich kolorkach - jest świetnie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love i! It's a very bright option for winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are invited to take part in my 'Firmoo International Giveaway'
    Visit : http://claudiacernean.blogspot.ro/2013/11/firmoo-international-giveaway.html or
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=572089016179503&set=a.570166429705095.1073741829.452833384771734&type=1&theater

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ale ekstra kolorki tych ćwieków :)

    W Poznaniu w nowej galerii koło dworca ;) Tam jest Rossman i były wszystkie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. To już masz plan na wykorzystanie tych biletów ;) Możesz po drodze wpaść do mnie do Witkowa ;D

      P.S. Do jutra trwa u mnie rozdanie, wpadnij: http://madziulowepaznokcie.blogspot.com/2013/11/rozdanie.html

      Delete
  9. wygladaja super na czarnej bazie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! this is so beautiful! I loved the idea and I think that the lines look straight enough :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wooow! So beautiful!
    My english is very bad jajaja If I'm wrong about the language, try to understand. I'm Spanish! :P I love this ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. These studs looks great! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...