Saturday, November 02, 2013

Black and neon, black and neon.

I guess, we had the last sunny day in my city yesterday. That's why I decided to make something sunny and bright as well. Well, maybe it's not really bright because 6 of my nails were dark but the other 4 were neon yellow so it's kind of bright:)
I think black and yellow look good together and I was more than happy when I realized that I have a studs that look exactly the same like a yellow nail polish.
To create that mani I used:
  • Paese 324 (sand nail polish)
  • Spoiled S038 Did I Dye It Too Blonde?
  • neon yellow studs
Don't you think it's one of the best nail polish names?
I really like that sand nail polish from Paese. It's not exactly black, it looks more like dark grey because there's a lot of sparkling things inside. Btw, right now I'm looking for white textured nails polish but without any glitter. Just white, like the one from Sally Hansen Sugar Coat (but I can't find it anywhere). Do you have any suggestions?
Mam nadzieję, że to nie ostatnie zdjęcia w tym roku robione w słońcu:D
Malując paznokcie zastanawiała się czy te dżety przykleją się na piaskowy lakier...Chciałam, żeby zdobienie przetrwało więcej niż kilka godzin więc dla pewności pociągnęłam te paski na żółtych paznokciach top coatem (przez co lakier wygląda całkowicie inaczej) i dopiero na to je przykleiłam. Nie wiecie może czy utrzymałyby się na piasku?
E.

3 comments:

  1. I love the neon nails! The contrast between the dark polish and the yellow looks amazing! I love the name of the yellow polish - it's so funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool color combo, love this manicure :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. może spróbuj na klej do tipsów i ozdób?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...