Monday, November 04, 2013

Black&white

I had totally different idea for today's manicure. But...well, I'm just too old. And too blind:D I did it about 11 pm yesterday and it was so dark in my room that I couldn't really see anything;)
So I change my mind and did something very fast, simple and easy. And it of course means gradient nails:)
The simplest idea ever. First I use 2 coats of a white nail polish from Virtual. Then I used a sponge and Miss Sporty Lasting Colour 133 and did a black gradient.
But yes, regular gradient's just boring so I also used my favorite nail polish which I bought last summer - Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots 197 Chalk Dust and covered all nails. Honestly? I'm not happy with results and I'm gonna do something diffrent when I come home after classes;)
Też niekoniecznie podoba Wam się efekt?:D
Żałuję jeszcze bardziej, że tak szybko robi się ciemno i jak wracam do domu to moje oczy już nie dają rady. Serio, starzeję się! Wczoraj pomalowałam paznokcie na czarno, nakleiłam czarne tasiemki i próbowałam pokryć paznokcie kilkoma kolorami tak, żeby nie najechać na taśmy. Próbowałam...po 3 paznokciach wszystko zmyłam i zrobiłam to, co widać wyżej;)

E.

11 comments:

  1. ale mi sie podobaja i to bardzo...przypominaja troche..hmmm..ksiezycowy krajobraz...sa swietne. Chetnie je wyprobuje- moge?
    Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No jasne!:) tez bym czyms sie od Ciebie zainspirowala, ale chyba bym nie podolala;)

      Delete
  2. I like it! I don't consider gradient the easiest mani at all! In fact I do always such a mess, so you did really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black/white gradient! The glitter really makes it pop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. śliczne:)i kolorki szarości takie jak u mnie:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the color change, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your black & white gradient nails, the glitter over the top looks so good, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks really nice! The colors, the texture, the splattery effect, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, I love the contrast between the black and white. stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks so classy, I love the addition of the black-and-white glitters on top!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...