Monday, November 11, 2013

Hearts manicure.

This's not a my idea. I was totally inspierd by amazing Whitney from Dressed Up Nails. My hearts aren't as perfect as her but at least I tried;)
The worst thing's that I broke one nail yesterday...But I'm going to 'save' it for few more manis:)
I used 5 different but matching (I hope) color. Here's a little list:
  • Essence colour&go 106 free hugs (pink)
  • Essence LE Vintatge District 04 get arty (grey)
  • Essence color&go 145 flashy pumpkin (orange)
  • Catrice LE Hip Trip C01 Blue Highway (dark blue)
  • Miss Sporty 455 (green) 
Why some brands don't give the names to their nail polishes? Some of them are so cool:)
And here you can see my right hand. Same color combos but on different nails:
Haha, I can't take a photos of my right hand;)
Ahhhh, nie sądziłam, że złamanie paznokcia może tak bardzo boleć. W dodatku lewej ręki. I to chyba w połowie paznokcia...Na razie przytrzymuje go sztucznie przy życiu, bo mam kilka pomysłów, do których muszę mieć dłuższe paznokcie, a nie wyobrażam sobie mieć jednego krótszego od innych.

E.




7 comments:

  1. Wspanialy efekt. Wiem, jak to jest ze zlamanym paznokciem- wspolczuje bardzo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja też nigdy nie mogłam mieć jednego krótszego, bardzo tego nie lubię.. Ale teraz złamałam paznokieć na kciuku i niestety ten jeden jest krótszy, ale szkoda mi było całej długości.. :( kciuka da się schować ;)
    A mani bardzo mi się podoba!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute mani! And I know how you feel, one of my nails also broke off a few days ago and I had to cut all of them shorter :( Fortunately they grow back! :)
    I also wanted to let you know I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. If you don't know what this is you can read my blogpost if you want :) You definitely don't have to participate if you don't want to, but I just wanted to let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's still a very cute mani!! Can't believe how patient you were :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...