Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Spun sugar manicure

I tried to do a watermable nails yesterday. It was my 3rd attempt and the last one. (well, I think I'll try it again but not soon:P) Yes, it didn't work out do I decided to do something easy but still effective:)
Spun sugar manicure!! Who doesn't like them?:) I did a lot of different versions before, like rainbow on a white polish or rainbow on a black one or a pastel spun sugar nails. This time I chose just two colors - blue and yellow. But I used 8 nail polishes:)
On my thumb, middle finger and pinky finger I used:
  • My Secret 150 Midnight (as a base)
  • Spoiled S038 Did I Dye It Too Blonde?
  • Wibo Gel Like 1 Słoneczny Patrol
  • Maybelline Colorama 749
On my index and ring fingers I used:
  • Maybelline Colorama 749 (as a base)
  • Wet&Wild Listening to Blue Reed
  • Essence colour&go 147 miss universe
  • Catrice LE Hip Trip C01 Blue Highway
Nigdy się chyba nie nauczę watermable, ale spun sugar za to jakoś mi wychodzi:)
E.

10 comments:

  1. Looks great and colourful! I love how you used all those different colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo, ale genialnie, kolorki są cudownie dobrane ;)

    P.S. Wpadnij na rozdanie: http://madziulowepaznokcie.blogspot.com/2013/11/rozdanie.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mi tez sie podobaja i to bardzo...swietny pomysl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I haven't tried this technique myself yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Takiej techniki jeszcze nie widziałam! Pazurki wyglądają cudownie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waw, nice color combinations!
    Btw I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award on my blog
    http://lagazellenails.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-versatile-blogger-award.html
    Love,
    Stef

    ReplyDelete
  7. This technique gives a really unique effect!
    love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't tried water marble (too much of a mess!) or this technique, it looks fun and I love the color combo...I'll give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you combined the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...