Saturday, November 08, 2014

Four shades of pink

Hello:)
That's one of oldest manicures...I think I did it before summer holidays.
Four shades of pink with gold elements:) I really like this color combo!
So, I really have no idea what kind of gold polish I used. But I can tell you something more about pink ones:)
The lightest's: Essence colour&go 106 free hugs, then China Glaze Neon&On&On, SinfulColors 24/7 and the darkest's My Secret 157 Dragon Fruit.
I also used a tape to make that almost perfect lines;)
Lubię połączenie różu ze złotem i myślę, że w tym przypadku również wygląda całkiem nieźle;)

E.

14 comments:

  1. super razem wygladaja, a te zlote paski dodaja jeszcze blasku :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i love it ! very nice and funny nails ! super look !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This nail art creation looks so lovely and adorable!
    I like it ;)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool combo, the gold striping tape looks like it just belongs with these polishes :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks really good, I like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work, Ela! I like these types of gradients and all the pinks with the gold look really pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute -- I love the pink and gold together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful mani--love the gold stripe detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours you've used! super pretty

    Hope you can follow me back :)
    www.milimanicure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...