Saturday, November 30, 2013

No idea how to call it...Tape manicure?:)

It's the last post in November. I can't believe I'm here 2 months;) I usually give up very fast on everything but it's different this time. I really enjoy every single post:) So, keep blogging, keep blogging, Ela!
I broke another nail and I have to take photos of my right hand now...But I hate doing that, I even can't keep my camera in left hand:P I wanted it to be pastel but still colorful. My both hands were different but still quite similar;)
For that mani I used a lot of different nail polishes:
  • Essence colour&go 131 ballerina's charm (purple)
  • Wibo Trend Edition Back To Nature (no number or name - brown)
  • Catrice 540 Am I Blue or Green? (blue, blue, blue! But my mum always calls it green:P)
  • Avon nailwear pro+ Lemon Sugar
  • Miss Sporty Clubbing Colours no.452 (coral one)

I used two different kind of tape. A regular one and a thinner one. 
So let me ask you, what do you think?:)
Takie pastelove;) Zdjęcia są średnie, bo zrobiłam kilka ich z rana, a resztę miałam zrobić po pracy. Niestety, trzymałam ręce na grzejniku i mimo, że lakier był dobrze wyschnięty to strasznie się poodgniatał...W pewnym momencie myślałam, że się przykleję do tego kaloryferka:P

E.


6 comments:

  1. soooo cute E! :)
    keep blogging, good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. piekne paseczki a kolorki cudnie dobralas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ale fajny pomysł, bardzo dobrze kolorki dobrałaś :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job, I love using tape because lines are so perfect and clean :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bardzo podoba mi się to zdobienie, bo łączy pastele z bardziej stonowanymi kolorami - to co lubię! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...