Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Taylor Swift for Keds!

Not sure, if you know that but I'm huge Taylor Swift fan. Like really, really huge!:) So can you imagine how happy I was when I found Keds' sneakers in polish T.J.Maxx? Yes, more than happy:)
So I painted this:
And that's because shoes look like this:
I know that stripes should be thinner but I still think, it's a little bit similar:)
That amazing navy polish's Catrice LE Hip Trip C01 Blue Highway - really great color.
I tried to make those flowers as similar to the ones from sneakers as possible but I know I fail:D
Anyway, I was proud to wear both of them - shoes and manicure!
And I just browsed the Internet and found so many even better patterns on their shoes! Hope to find at least a few of them in my city:)
Moje ulubione tenisówki ever! Szkoda było mi wydać ponad 200 zł(!) na buty, ale 65 to już inna bajka:) Co ciekawe w Szczecinie było kilka różnych wzorów, a w Warszawce, gdzie sklep jest z 5 razy nie było ich w ogóle...
Sam wzór nie jest oczywiście identyczny, ale załóżmy, że chociaż podobny:D

E.

17 comments:

  1. W Szczecinie jest TK Maxx ? :o Świetne butki, mani jeszcze lepsze ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a creative manicure!
    Love it :)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely nails. I need to do more nail art inspired by the things in my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning and they suit your shoes so perfectly! I love the flower and stripe combination :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG ślicznie Ci wyszło to odwzorowanie :) Super pomysł :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fajnie wyszło ;-) Ciekawy wzorek !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wspaniałe! Są po prostu obłędne <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ale piękne połączenie paseczków i kwiatków! Uwielbiam takie połączenia <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done! They match your shoes perfectly, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these nails! And loved loads of your other posts. Glad I found this blog!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh those sneakers look awesome! And I love the nail art you did - I think it's always so fun when something from your outfit matches your nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love matching nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute sneakers and love your mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. the manicure is awesome, you did a great job with it :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. The floral pattern is so cute! I love the photo with the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...