Friday, November 22, 2013

Black and purple gradient.

I love gradient nails? Do you know that?:) I've never tried purple and black mix before and you can see my first attempt now:)
 Personally, I think I chose too dark shade of purple because it's very hard to see a difference between those colors.
For that mani I used:
  • L.A. Colors Color Craze (purple)
  • Essence colour&go 85 galactic black
First, I applied two coats of a purple nail polish and then did a black gradient. Then I put a coat of top coat and added studs.
I really like that look. But as I said I wish I chose a lighter shade of purple. The easiest way to show how the colors really look like was taking a pictures with flash:

This time studs last almost 3 days. Good result:) And now I know that circle ones are better to use. I didn't lose any of them. And I had to change 2 or 3 square ones.
 
I really need more sun:D
Bardzo fajnie mi się to mani nosiło. Nawet mimo tego, że zadziwiająco szybko zaczęły mi się ścierać końcówki. Ale przymierzając spodnie złamałam kolejny paznokieć i dzisiaj nie było już wyjścia i wszystkie musiałam skrócić. Teraz czuję się dziwnie, delikatnie mówiąc.  A spodni i tak nie kupiłam:P 

E.

6 comments:

  1. oj to szkoda, bo masz naprawde sliczne pazurki. A manicure Ci sie udal rewelacyjnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. zazdroszcze dlugosci pazurkow szkoda ze sie polamaly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and creative! Great gradient since it was so seem less, however it was subtle and not a in-your-face-gradient in some in the photos but sometime that is very beautiful too, especially with the colored studs. I'm looking forward to see more awesome gradients in the future. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great! I've never seen a gradient using these colours before, but it looks great! I love the contrast between the studs and the gradient! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...