Thursday, July 10, 2014

KIKO Cupcake 656 Pistachio

Hello y'all!
It's exactly how I thought it's gonna to be - my nails are in extremaly bad condition, and they're short like never before!
But I found some old photos on my computer and I have time off so let me show you that amazing nails polish:)
 This is KIKO Cupcake no. 656 Pistachio that I bought during my amazing trip to Tuscany.
It's lovely textured light green polish with blue and orange particles. It looks quite different in the sunlight (picture above) and in the shade (picture under).
I love that collection! It's quite unique and it really looks like a frosting:)
So, what do you think? Well,, I like the other one from that collection more (Kiko Cupcake no. 648 Pineapple) but it's still one of the best polishes in my collection:)
Pozdrowienia z Massachusetts! Tak jak przewidywałam, paznokcie maluje tylko dla tego, że muszę (uzależnienie,nawyk:P) bo i tak nie wytrzymuje na paznokciach dłużej niż kilka godzin. Praca w kuchni jest słaba, ale za to dzisiaj dostałam pierwszą wypłatę i już myślę o tych wszystkich lakierach, które kupię w sobotę. Jak na razie moja kolekcja powiększyła się tylko o 5...
Co do samego lakieru, jest genialny i cieszę się, że udało mi się dorwać tą kolekcję:)

E.

17 comments:

  1. fajnie ze sie pojawilas, sliczne paznokcie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it and I absolutely love it! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow how is America? Are you enjoying it - well apart from your nails?

    Wow great textured polish, I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mam marzenie o dwóch lakierach z tej kolekcji (649 i 654) ale dla mnie są nie osiągalne :( Nie masz pojęcia jak bardzo Ci zazdroszczę tych zakupów :) Elu wiem że praca w kuchni nie jest łatwa (mój syn jest kucharzem). Ale i tak myślę, że za granicą jest lepiej niż tu na miejscu :( Cieszę się że odzywasz się na blogu kochana :) Buziaki i pozdrowienia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! It's quite a unique polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still prefer the blue one, but Pistachio looks great on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this polish looks great on your nails :)

    xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think they're so unique and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So great to see you posting! I hope all is going well for you in America and you are enjoying yourself <3 I think your nails don't look as bad as you think, I do really love this polish though. I have to agree it looks 'cute'! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would buy these just to get those fun dotted handles on the bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! I've never tried textured polish that have different colored particles in them. They look cool.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool nail polish! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...