Saturday, October 04, 2014

Sun Of A Peach with glitter.

China Glaze Sun Of A Peach is one of my favorite polishes ever and I don't like to mix it with other colors. But I thought it may turn out very interesting with some glitter topper. Here you can see a result of my experiment:)
 Honestly? I'm in love <3 That glitter made Sun Of A Peach even more neon and visible!
That beautiful little glitter's Life no.01 - blue, white and orange (quite invisible on that background) glitter in transparent base.
I really love that polish but it's so hard to capture its beauty. It's even more neon. I think first photo shows how it really looks like.
How do you like it?:) Hope you all have an amazing weekend! We have finally have beautiful weather here, in my city:))
Na szczęście nie stało się to, czego się obawiałam i ten glitter nie stłamsił potencjału Sun Of A Peach.:D Jest tak samo żarówiasto-neonowy jak i bez niego, Mega efekt!:)

E.


10 comments:

  1. Cudny ten pomaranczowy neon, Glitter dobralas rewelacyjnie- bardzo lubie takie zestawy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous orange and gorgeous glitter! They work so well together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top zdecydowanie bardziej do mnie przemawia bo nie przepadam za neonami :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blue glitters against the orange!
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fajny jest ten kolorek ChG, jak cukierek :) Z topem też mu ładnie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This polish looks super fun, I love the neon orange paired with blue and silver glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. po pierwsze: super nazwa haha =)) a po drugie: rewelacyjny kolor!!!!! i ten glitter tez niezly, fajnie razem wygladaja!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...