Friday, November 15, 2013

Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat - 600 Fuzzy Fantasy

Hello!
I told yesterday that I buy a new nail polish in every city I visit. In polish city or when I'm abroad. And here's my souvenir from Charlotte, North Carolina.
 It's my first fuzzy nail polish ever. Just because I'm not the biggest fan of this trend. I like textured ones much more:)
I thought that this kind of nail polish requires many coats to cover my nails completely. And yes, that's true...
In the picture above you can see 3 coats of Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat 600 Fuzzy Fantasy over Essence LE Guerilla Gardening 02 Plant The Planet. That wasn't enought for me, I still could see base color.
So I applied 4th coat (picture above). That looked much better but you don't want to know how long it was wet. It was like forever. Or even longer;) I had to go to work 2 hours after I painted my nails. And when I tied a shoes I damaged 3 nails:/
Although, I love this color (the most beautiful from that collection, if you ask me). And I can recommend to everyone who has a lot of time to paint a nails or like when they aren't cover completely:)
Or maybe I should chose base color more similiar to the fuzzy one...I don't know. But anyway, what do you think?
Piórkowe lakiery nie są dla mnie:) Może po prostu nie dobrałam bazy, może czarno-białe wyglądałyby lepiej (na czarnym czy białym lakierze)...Ja po prostu nie lubię takich prześwitów i kupując ten liczyłam się, że będzie pierwszym i ostatnim tego typu lakierem w mojej kolekcji:) No chyba, że ktoś zna jakiś bardziej kryjący:D Wtedy chętnie się skuszę:)

E.

13 comments:

  1. Hi! Welcome to the blogosphere :) I'm kind of new myself. Also not a fan of this trend, I love textured polishes (Zoya's pixie dust line has spoiled me) but I can't get this fuzzy/bar glitter to look right on myself.

    Following you back, best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fajnie by wygladaj na kolorowej bazie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. piórkowe paznokcie tez raczej nie są dla mnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Całkiem fajnie to wygląda, chociaż widziałabym to na jakiejś kolorowej bazie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this polish, I have the black one and I'm thinking about buying some other colours now. Your green one looks also really pretty! :) I also had some problems with drying time, so yeah it is a polish you can only put on when you have some spare time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is pretty green but u need to use a green base for nice effect n more opaque effect

    ReplyDelete
  7. Na zielonej bazie bylyby ekstra- powtarzam sie, ale lakierek jest cudny :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jest tam zielony pod spodem, ale chyba nie do końca dobry odcień tej zieleni;)

      Delete
    2. Ale i tak wygladaja extra :)

      Delete
  8. Ooohh fuzzy coats. I think a contrasting base color like black will bring out the fuzziness more but it still looks good on its own. Too bad about the drying time though.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the colour! great nail art :) Im your 34th follower now hahaha xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boski <3 kiedyś będąc w Rossmanie zastanawiałam się jakby wyglądał na paznokciach, teraz już wiem - jest bajkowy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Świetne są te lakiery, oglądałam je ostatnio w drogerii ;D

    Moje kuzynki (bliźniaczki po 4 lata) najpierw się zachwyciły a po 2 minutach siedziały przy stoliku z wielkimi oczami i tekstem że one były grzeczne i też takie chcą ;D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...