Thursday, November 28, 2013

I wanted to do a simple tribal nails...

Or at least a kind of tribal nails;) But have you ever done a I-should-never-share-it-with-anyone mani? For me it happens almost all the time;) Here's one of them:
I wanted to use a nail art pen from Essence but I spent like an hour trying to find it and no success:/ I had to leave it at my work and now it's gone. So I used a brush.
Now I can officially say that freehand manis aren't my thing. I still have to learn. A lot. 
I used my favorite blue nail polish as a base. It's actually not only my favorite blue nail polish but one of the best I've ever had:) Love it! It's Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Himalayan Blue. Do you know it? I really recommend it:)
Wskazujący palec mi się nawet podoba, reszta to porażka, a przy małym to w ogóle natchnienie mnie opuściło:D Ale nosiłam go ze 3 dni i całkiem dobrze się w tym czułam. Jeszcze trochę praktyki i zrobię coś całkowicie mnie zadawalającego:)

E.


8 comments:

  1. Nail art wymaga tylko cierpliwosci. Kup pedzelki na allegro i farbki akrylowe w papierniczym i trenuj. To naprawde nie jest trudne. A pomysly masz swietne tylko za grube pedzle. Czekam na kolejne design-y. Pozdrawiam cieplutko ze Szkocji

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too hard on your self! This look great! :D If you want thinner and more delicate lines I advice you to check out L.A. Colors Art deco or Jordana Pop Art or Color Club Art Club. They all have awesome fine liner colors and totally awesome thin brushes which makes making lines like a walk in the park, or well almost at least. There's also BK nail art color and more at ebay. You should at least buy a black one before you give up all free handing nail art ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Przecież są ładne ;) a ciężko jest zrobić wszystkie perfekcyjnie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful nail art! :)
    It looks great on your nails,
    and I love the colors that you used for this tribel print!

    xxx julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't be so hard on yourself it look really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This totally reminds me of the warm and cosy knitted sweaters for winter! lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think these look super cute! I love the bright blue color :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...