Tuesday, October 07, 2014

SUZY Nail Color no. 16206

I found that nail polish in Montreal, in Canada. And I fell in love. I've never heard about that brand before but it's amazing!:)
SUZY Nail Color no. 16206 is a pastel light green nail polish with yellow, green, pink and blue glitter.
I like it, because glitter is very visable, you can see it even when you put 3 coats of nail polish. Too bad, it's quite hard to add enough of that glitter. It's hard to take it off the bottle. 
I was quite impressed because it stayed on my nails more than 3 days! Good result:)
Nie byłam pewna co do tego lakieru, bo myślałam, że to jeden z tych lakierów, gdzie glitter jest zatopiony w bazie i jest dość niewidoczny, ale na szczęście tak nie jest. Mimo trzech warstw, widać nawet te, które nałożyłam wraz z pierwszą warstwą:)

E.

11 comments:

  1. wow, superb color, i love pastel neon green ! to bad glitters dont want go out :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo fajny, słodziak taki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fajnie wyglada, super sa te kolorowe drobinki :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this looks wonderful and bright! I love it :-) Pity about the glitter but I think you've done well with it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute polish, so sweet with the glitter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome nail polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun polish! I've not seen this brand swatched much, either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. who could blame you, this polish looks awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is a really cute polish! I also had never heard of the brand before but I will be keeping it in mind! I love the bright neon pop :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...