Saturday, November 09, 2013

Something I shouldn't share with anyone;)

So, I did that manicure yesterday. And removed it after a few hours;) It really looked so much better in my head. But well, tape manicure's an easy techinque but you still can do it wrong. And here's the best example:
First time in my life I had a difficulties with dots. Firstly, I couldn't make them big enought, then they weren't straight and then I touched something and destroyed my index nail:/
For that mani I used:
  • Virtual Street Fashion 8 White
  • Jessica 810 Oscar Ready
  • Vipera Foggy Top Coat - Matt Effect Top Coat
It's very hard to see that matt effect, isn't?
Nie powinnam się dzielić, ale się podzieliłam w nadziei na to, że za jakiś czas (mam nadzieję, że wytrwam w prowadzeniu bloga jak najdłużej:)) będę przeglądać bloga i będę dumna z tego jakie postępy zrobiłam;)
E.

4 comments:

  1. rzeczywiście podobnie u nas:) to tło jest dosyć popularne:)

    a zdobienie bardzo fajne:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Udane mani :)

    PS. Otagowałam Cię : http://skybluevelvet-nailart.blogspot.com/2013/11/tag-liebster-blog.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ale ładnie, co raz bardziej przekonuję się do zdobień z kropek, tyle można z nich wyczarować ;)

    Dziękuję ;) To mamy pazurki i życzyła sobie tylko na dwóch, dlatego zdobienie nie jest na wszystkich pazurkach ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute model. I love the colors combinaion too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...