Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween nails

Hello!
Well, Halloween isn't popular in Poland. And that's so bad. I'd love to spend that day in the USA one day - it must be amazing!
I've seen a lot of great halloween nails lately so I decided to make one too. I've chosen Frankenstein's theme.

I want him to be creepy and scary but he's more like, I don't know...confused? What do you think?:P
I couldn't find my brush yesterday and I had to use a pencil:P Yeah, it wasn't easy:D
I blame a matte top coat for what happend on my middle nail...I think I used it too fast.

I used:
  • Catrice 810 ACid DC (for a base)
  • Jessica 827 Moon Bean (of course)
  • Vipera Foggy Top Coat - Matt Effect Top Coat

Też żałujecie, że Halloween nie jest w Polsce jakoś specjalnie popularny? Ja bardzo. A jak słuchałam rano audycji, gdzie Amerykanin dyskutował z polskim księdzem to nie wiedziałam czy śmiać się czy płakać z tego co ksiądz opowiadał...
Powiedzcie, że Frankenstein jest chociaż odrobinkę straszny:D

5 comments:

  1. mnie Halloween jakos specjalnie nie kreci ale pazurki fajnie zrobilas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ale fajniusie ;D Świetny odcień zieleni ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool perfect for halloween! ^_^

    Invite you to enter my giveaway with DresSale here

    visit my blog ^_^
    www.LuchLuchCraft.com
    My online store ^_^
    www.TokoLuchLuchCraft.biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. jest straszny....i caly manicure jest super halloween- owy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWW, i like this Nail art!
    It looks soo cute!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...