Saturday, March 29, 2014

Vertical gradient:)

My first vertical gradient! It'a a nice change for a regular gradient:)
I used my oldest white polish (I don't remember a name) which is the worst white polish ever! It needed at least 3 coats to fully cover nails. I'm looking for a good one this time. Any advice?:)
The blue one's Sensique 171 Forget-me-not. I bought it because it was on sale. And I came home I found out I already have it in my little collection:P Yep, I'm sick, I know:)
I found out my mom bought it last summer. And I've never used it before. But once I used it I really fall in love!
Topper's my one and only OPI! It's OPI Muppet Collection Gone Gonzo! Beautiful!
So...I like vertical gradient, they're cool but I still like a regular ones a little bit more:)
Pojechałam radośnie to Natury, patrzę a tam ostatnie lakiery na wyprzedaży. Niebieski mi się spodobał więc go wzięłam. W domu, szukając innego zauważyłam, że już taki mam! I to w dodatku nigdy nieużywany!
Cześć, jestem Ela, jestem lakieroholiczką....:D
Ps. Kto może polecić dobry biały lakier? Najlepiej jednowarstwowy:) Golden Rose?

E.

14 comments:

  1. Fajnie ci to wyszło :) Jeśli chodzi o biały lakier to z pewnością mogę ci polecić z Eveline z serii mini max :) Naprawdę fajny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This vertical gradient looks great! I love the colours you've used and the glitter looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a special gradiënt!
    Your nails look stunning, I love the different colours that you used to create this manicure.

    Thanks for sharing it with us!
    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great! And I looove the sparkles ;) I use OPI Alpine Snow as a white and I'm suuuper happy with that one! And I also hear great things about Sinful Colors' Snow Me White :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. bardzo fajny, dziewczyny pisały że biel od sally hansen jest dobra, ja jeszcze nie miałam :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it ! didnt see you vertical gradient ! looks wonderful ! this is lovely" forget me not " color- love blue !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Śliczne! Lubię taki styl zdobienia paznokci :)
    Ja sama poszukuję dobrego białego lakieru - do frencha. Miałam ciągle z Safari i one ładnie kryją, ale dość szybko mi gęstnieje ten do frencha :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't found a perfect white yet :/... Amazing gradient! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg, this manicure is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I te kolorki- uwielbiam! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zdobienie ślicznie a biały lakier ja używam Joko i bardzo lubię :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never tried vertical gradient but I like it a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. well done, i'm happy with colors you've choose :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Te mi się podobają.
    Fajny pomysł na nazwę bloga.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...