Saturday, March 01, 2014

Half moon manicure.

Hello everyone!
Today I want to show you my very first moon manicure. I really like how it turned out and I hope you're going to like it too:)
I used gorgeous peach polish (you can see a swatches here) as a base. It's of course Essence Love Letters LE 04 Dear Peach
Than I put 2 coats of Colour Alike 452 Szara Migotka. It's beautiful holo polish and I'd be perfect with stronger holo effect.
In the picture above you can see how it looks with flash. Very nice:)
And here - in the sunlight.
I forgot, I also used tip guides from Essence to make that moon manicure.
To mój pierwszy lakier od Colour Alike i już wiem czemu wszyscy się tak zachwycają;) Rzeczywiście ich lakiery są rewelacyjne, a ich trwałość (przynajmniej w moim wypadku) jest chyba największym plusem:)

E.

10 comments:

  1. Ale fajne kolorki dobrałaś, tak ładnie się razem komponują;)

    ROZDANIE: http://madziulowepaznokcie.blogspot.com/2014/02/oddam-w-dobre-rece.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This combination is really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. alez Ty potrafisz dobierac kolory! Brawo!- Calosc spektakularna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this combo and silver texture nail polish !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo pretty! I love the holo and moon mani combo.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty half moon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, very pretty! Nice combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look beautiful, I love grey and peach together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...