Saturday, March 15, 2014

Catrice Crushed Crystals 06 Call Me Princess

That's one of a polishes I bought only because of its name;) Maybe you don't know but I'm a princess:D I mean, I like when someone calls me like that.
I didn't expect anything amazing. I thought it's just a regular pink polish...
 But once I put it on my nails I really fell in love!
It doesn't look that awesome in the shadow, without a sunlight or flashlight. It's just a nice pink polish.
But in the sunlight it really starts to shine! And then you can see a gold shimmer and it sparkles a lot.
Catrice Crushed Crystals no. 6 Call Me Princess is textured polish but that texture isn't very rough. And that textured effect is even less visible because of the shimmer.
I don't remember when I last had such a delicate and light color on my nails;) It's a really nice change:)
Jak tylko zobaczyłam swatche tego lakieru na niemieckich stronach to wiedziałam, że muszę go mieć mimo, że kolor wcale mnie nie zachwycił:D To wszystko przez tą nazwę! Ale jak tylko nałożyłam go na paznokcie to wiedziałam, że zostaniemy ze sobą na dłużej:)
Dzisiaj byłam też w Naturze i nie wiem jak w innych, ale u nas dopiero zaczynają wymieniać szafy Essence...

E.

12 comments:

  1. Ooh lots of sparkles! Haha, I like the name as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faktycznie ten lakier wygląda przepięknie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ale fajny :) przypomina troche GR Holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and I think it suits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeja ale cudowny, nawet nie wiedziałam, że mają taki ciekawy lakier! :)

    Kochana nic trudnego! Tylko odpowiednio porozciągałam! :) Na pewno zrobię to zdobienie krok po kroku, tylko teraz zostało mi 20 dni szkoły i nie mam na to czasu,a le po maturze na pewno się pojawi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nie widziałam jeszcze tego cuda :D Śliczny efekt na pazurkach :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this color ! and i like how it goes on your nails ! beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...