Monday, March 03, 2014

Black&white mix.

Okay, so I don't have much time. It's just a short break between the classes and a job so let me show you my black&white mix:)
I've just realized why I love mixes so much! It's just a great way to use many different polishes and stuff at the same time;)
I used two polishes (of course;)): Lovely Classic Nail Polish no. 25 and Essence colour&go 85 galactic black.
You can also see amazing Maybelline ColorShow Polka Dots no 75. Clearly Spotted on my pinky. Love, love, love this polish!
On my index finger's Golden Rose Carnival no.01 - also my new love;)
I also added black&white studs. I can be honest, I like how it turned out:)
Mixy - moja nowa miłość! A czarno-biały to już w ogóle klasyka;) Podoba mi się jak to wyszło. Nawet mimo to, że ćwieki przez noc się poprzesuwały:D

E.

14 comments:

  1. wyszlo rewelacyjnie, bardzo mi sie podoba! Gratulacje )

    ReplyDelete
  2. fajne pazurki ;)

    p.s. zapraszam na konkurs, do wygrania voucher o wartości 30$ na okulary, informacje u mnie w ostatniej notce :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I like this! I love black and white mixes and I think the studs are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This combination is so pretty! I especially love the studs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uwielbiam mixy !! W takich kolorach to już w ogóle LOVE <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. So GORGEOUS! I just love b&w manicures! and this is definitely one f my favorites, love the studs and the glitter and just everything! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooohhh I like that it's a black and white mix. It looks so chic.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ale genialne! Nie umiem wskazać jednego, który najbardziej mi się podoba, bo wszystkie są rewelacyjne! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh Ela, I love this! I love white and black combinations but I really love how you've made this so unique, it looks super classy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your nails look so lovely!
    Thanks for sharing this stunning manicure with us ;)

    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uwielbiam połączenie czerni z bielą :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the stark black and white look! The Maybelline polish looks great, it reminds me of cookie dough :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...