Monday, March 31, 2014

3D dots.

I'm not satisfied with with a final result but I'm still gonna share that mani with you.
And...what do you think? I'm in love with that color but dots aren't perfect. But that's all my white polish fault!
And that amazing color is China Glaze Highlight Of My Summer. It looks really amazing in real life:)
My current white polish sucks but I already bought a new one - Sally Hansen. I'm gonna post my opinion very soon.
Spring's really finally here! My pics are going to look so much better! (I need to buy a new camera soon, anyway).
Czeka mnie dzisiaj dłuuugi dzień więc piszę już teraz, wybaczcie jeśli te zdania nie mają sensu:) 
Przez to, że ten biały jest tak słabo kryjący, kropki nie wyszły tak jak powinny. Ale (dzięki za opinie) wybrałam już nowy - Sally Hansen. Dobry biały lakier zdecydowanie ułatwi pracę w przyszłości:)
Miłego, słonecznego dnia!

E.

16 comments:

  1. dear girl , you always use the neon or pastel color that i love ! nice nails !

    ReplyDelete
  2. jej jakie fajne, jedna z ładniejszych paznokci na twoim blogu :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, te kropki wygladaja jak kropelki...slicznie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really has a 3d effect, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This China Glaze is amazing and I want it so bad! Love the 3d effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. świetne pazuki :) masz talent

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colours are amazing! And you did really good - these are so vibrant and happy :)
    And I understand oh too well the pain of finding the perfect white polish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! These look like Lego bricks!!
    I just nominated you for the Liebster Blogging Award! (The link is here: www.pardonmynails.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/i-was-recently-nominated-for-liebster.html)!

    Your manis are super cute and I love your blog! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. that 3D manicure looks great!
    I love the visual effect ;)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Łał,nigdy bym na coś takiego nie wpadła :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. nie podoba Ci sie??? no co Ty??? SUPER wyglada!!!!! SUPER Ci mowie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. O tak, zdecydowanie efekt 3D, bardzo ciekawie to wygląda :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look super cute, I love the bright colors! I have the Sally Hansen white and it works really well :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the base color, love the dots... awesome manicure <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...