Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Color Club Sugarplum Fairy

I'm not reall sure about the name of that polish because it's from a Tj Maxx set and it doesn't have name. But according to other swatches it's Sugarplum Fairy.
Sugarplum Fairy is a beautiful glitter which needs 3 coats to fully cover our nails. Unfortuantely, it's cheaps very fast and easy.
It looks no so special without the sun or flash...
...but it shines like a crazy in the sunlight. And my swatches don't really show that effect.
Amazing, right?
Nie jestem pewna nazwy, ale za to jestem całkowicie pewna efektu - niesamowity!

E.


14 comments:

  1. Aż mi się oczy zaświeciły :O ♥ Piękny jest ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. how come i don't have this polish :(
    looks great :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wygląda genialnie! Już sobie go wyobrażam w słońcu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful nail polish !on 4th picture i can see multi color and full sparkling beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. O, it's beautiful! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ale ekstra! Na jakąś imprezę albo na wiosnę w promieniach słońca idealny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow amazing shine! There are so many colours in that polish when it's in sunlight :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can imagine how it sparkles in RL :). I wish Color Club nail polishes were sold in my area :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one is gorgeous, I hadn't actually even seen it before! :) The sparkles are stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I got the same polish only in gold! It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...