Monday, March 17, 2014

A little bit of neons, a little bit of studs.

I'm out of ideas lately. So this time I decided to make a good, old combo:) And it of course means neon and studs:)
My camera changed colors (again) but that orange polish's amazing China Glaze Sun Of A Peach. I'm so happy Santa brought me it last Christmas:D
The neon yellow's Spoiled by wet'n'wild Did I Dye It Too Blonde? Great polish but need at least three coats. And I always put it over white polish.
I also used yellow and orange studs and that's so great that they matched to polishes perfectly:)
Uciekła ze mnie wena. Wczoraj wieczorem 3 razy zmazywałam prawie gotowe zdobienie i zostałam ostatecznie przy takim byle czymś:P Ale to dopiero za jakiś czas na blogu. Na razie zdobienie, które w rzeczywistości podobało mi się o wiele bardziej (oczywiście), bo aparat znów strasznie zmienił kolory i w dodatku nie było słońca.

E.

6 comments:

  1. Urocze :) Ta Chinka tak bardzo mi się podoba, ach ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kolorki dopasowane perfekcyjnie :D Takie letnie to mani -ślicznie :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the studs, they're really cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how you used the studs! i have some similar studs and im unsure as to how to use them!
    x
    Galorious

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...