Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Colorful dots:)

Today I'd like to show you even more colorful version of my last manicure. I like a mix of black and neon dots and I like colorful nails so,,,
 Neon combo! To be honest, I liked that version even more than the last one;)
I used 3 colors from my L.A. Colors set (yellow, orange and green), pink one's of course China Glaze Neon&On&On. Blue's Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Himalayan Blue.
To make a black dots I used Essence colour&go 85 galactic black. 
One think I can say for sure - I have enough dots manicure for now:P
Koniec z kropkowanymi paznokciami na jakiś czas!:P Chociaż te wersja bardzo mi się spodobała i jestem pewna, że jeszcze je powtórzę. 

E.

11 comments:

  1. Ale to genialnie wygląda! Na wiosnę uwielbiam takie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty! I loved the dot manicure you did last time and I love this one so much as well! The neons are great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chyba się powtarzam ale uwielbiam kropki na pazurkach :) Niesamowite na jak wiele sposobów może być zrobiony ten sam motyw :D Świetne kropkowe mani zrobiłaś :) Buziaki

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove it! It's so colorful and summery.
    (^o^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! :D I liked the the other one but this is even better! I love this look :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it ! nice color combo ! bright and neon ! i use to made similar , and love it really !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, dotticures are always great but I really love the colours you used together, so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. super combo, czarne z neonowymi!! Takie wesole =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...