Sunday, March 23, 2014

Black+pink

I'm in love with this China Glaze polish and I like to use it in different combos. And today's a turn for my favorite dots.
China Glaze Neon &On &On is so cool! And I thought it may look awesome with a black polish. And I think, that's true:)
Pictures doesn't show its real beauty and how neon it's...But you have to believe me:)
I also used a Essence colour&go 85 galatic black but it's too sticky by now and that's why my dots aren't perfect...
Spodobało mi się połączenie czarnego z neonem i kolejnym razem zdecydowałam się na jeszcze bardziej kolorowe combo:P Te jest spokojniejsze, ale i tak mi się podoba. Zwłaszcza w rzeczywistości, bo zdjęcia są jak zwykle przekłamane...

E.

13 comments:

  1. Wow the neon pink colour great!
    I love reading your blog :)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kropki są zawsze bardzo efektowne na pazurkach :D Piękne zestawienie z neonkiem :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and happy nail art! Great work :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. super kolory! Fajnie wymyslilas z tymi kropkami- bardzo mi sie podoba :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pięknie ci to wyszło! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. neon and on is amazing! i love this manicure, its so cute!
    x
    Galorious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks like super happy manicure :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This colour combination is great! The pink is so bright - I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! It's so bright and pretty.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Black and pink go great together! Lovely nails!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...