Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Essence LE Love Letters - 04 Dear Peach!

I didn't plan to buy any polish this month...but then I saw a swatches of the most amazing peach polish ever. And I accidentally found in our store last week!:)
I'm talking about Essence LE Love Letters - 04 Dear Peach! I was looking for such peach color for ages! And I have 3 or 4 different shades. But this one? This one's just perfect!
And the best thing about this one's its formula. It's usually much worse in that cases (pastels, nudes, peaches).
It's amazing peachy orange with creme finish. I put two coats of it but I also added white polish first.
And again - it's gonna look awesome on tanned hands:)
Tak dobrze, że przed włoskim miałam chwilę czasu i weszłam do Natury (zazwyczaj staram się tak nie robić, z wiadomych powodów:D). Poza tym, że stand Essence był puściutki i czekał na nową odsłonę lakierów, była cała, nawet nietknięta limitka Love Letters. Wcześniej już widziałam swatche na zagranicznych blogach  i wiedziałam, że muszę go mieć:) Jest idealny! Polecam:)

E.

8 comments:

  1. This peach polish is gorgeous! Haha, I also didn't plan on buying more polish this month but guess what I did this morning... Oops! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. rzeczywiscie jest piekny. Ja tez mam takie postanowienia, aby mniej kupowac a wiecej malowac- niestety lakieroholizm jest choraba, ktora leczy sie dluuugo :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Śliczny jest ! Mi się marzy brzoskwinka Rimmela - Reggae Splash <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wyggoglałam go i faktycznie cudowny:) Odrobinę bardziej pomarańczowy, ale też mega:)

      Delete
  4. You look great in this shade! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great natural color!
    I really like this one :)

    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. mam go własnie na pazurkach ;) jest piekny, ale z trwałoscią u mnie jest kiepsko. mimo wszystko, zakochałam sie w nim bezgranicznie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely peach shade! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...