Monday, February 03, 2014

Green gradient.

Black and blue gradient's one of the first design I've shown you here. This time I decided to do something similar. But my pics are so much worse this time.
Green and black glitter gradient! Yep, I know, I'm too predictable;)
I used Essence Guerilla Gardening LE 01 I'm The Moss and Jessica 827 Moon Bean.
When it was dry enough I put a topper Essence Nail Art Twins Glitter Topper 2 06 edward (yes, I used to be in TeamEdward:D)
Gradients are sitll my best ideas for manicures. So effective:)
And when you add some glitter effect's even more festive:)
So...yes, let me know what you think:)
Powrót do korzeni! Takie zdobienie było jednym z pierwszych na moim blogu i wciąż jest w pierwszej 10 najczęściej czytanych:) Zdjęcia mi wtedy wyszły i kolory jakoś fajnie się dopasowały. Teraz też nie jest źle, ale niebieski to jednak od zawsze 'mój' kolor:)

E.

8 comments:

  1. a nie mowilam, ze w gradientach masz habilitacje? Zielony jest cuuudowny :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Świetny post ! :) świetne galaxy !
    Zapraszam do siebie http://makemorediy.blogspot.com/ :)
    Może poobserwujemy ? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gradient! And I love the glitter topper you added, it's so perfect for this manicure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great, I like green and black together, they work really nice together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...