Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Abstract:)

Kind of abstract. I don't know what I really meant. So I added a lot of glitter and called it abstract;)
But it was so difficult to take a good photo of glitter. I think, the one above's the best.
It looked so awesome in the sunlight (but yes, pics don't look really awesome). It shined bright like a diamond (as Rihanna says:P).
So firstly, I put 2 coats od white polish and then I used a sponge and did...this;) I used:
  • Essence Guerilla Gardening LE 02 Plant The Planet (green)
  • Miss Sporty Clubbing Colours no. 452 (peach)
  • Wet'n'wild Teal Slowly and See (blue)
  • Essence colour&go 131 ballerina's charm (purple)
  • Catrice 480 Miss Piggy Reloaded (pink)
And then to make it even more abstarct and shiny I added Sensique Fantasy Glitter no. 216 Disco Lights.
And above you can see photo that really shows the glitter. I'm sorry for the background I took that photo when I was bored at work;)
Wygląda abstrakcyjnie? Nie miałam lepsze pomysłu na zatytułowanie tego posta;) Nie wiem o co chodzi, ale tylko zdjęcia z telefonu oddają epickość tego glitterowego topa. Ostatnio przez chyba 3 czy 4 dni w godzinach, kiedy zazwyczaj robię zdjęcia świeciło non stop słońce i malowałam paznokcie tylko różnymi glitterami:D To chyba pierwsze oznaki jakiejś choroby;)
 
E.


9 comments:

  1. sa sliczne, pastelowe i blyszczace! Rewelacyjny pomysl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pastelowe! Wiedzialam, ze jakiegos przymiotnika mi zabraklo w opisie;)
      Dzieki:)

      Delete
  2. Jakie śliczne, wesołe mani ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, the abstract look is so pretty :) the glitter makes it even better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ale ekstra! Tak kolorowo! A maty też kocham! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooohh. I like all the colors together. They look good!
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...