Thursday, February 13, 2014

Avon Opal Top Coat

I bought that top coat a few months ago but I never used it before. So stupid of me! It's just amazing!
I used two different base colors to see how it looks on dark and the light background. What can I say? I love it!
It looks so much better on the darker colors. Next time, I'm gonna use it on the black polish:)
The darker one's Catrice LE Hip Trip C01 Blue Highway, lighter's Wet'n'wild Teal Slowly and See. Two coats of each of them and then I added Avon Opal Top Coat. 
Beautiful winter in Poland!:) And that's cool, because that top coat really shines in the sunlight.
What do you think? Dark or light base?
Gdyby nie to, że jako konsultantka mogłam kupić go za grosze to pewnie nie miałabym go w swojej kolekcji. Kupiłam do tej pory dwa lakiery AVONu i trochę się rozczarowałam, ale ten top coat jest całkowicie inny. Zdecydowanie polecam!

E.

Jeszcze odrobinę prywaty. Właśnie toczę ciężkie boje z moją magisterką. Został mi ostatni rozdział, a w nim ankieta, którą teoretycznie zebrałam już w wakacje (optymistyczna wersja dla mojej promotorki:D), a tak naprawdę potrzebuje zebrać jeszcze z 50, żeby móc ten nierówny pojedynek zakończyć. Tak więc gdyby któraś z was była tak uprzejma i trochę się nudziła to tutaj jest link. A jak znacie jakiegoś nudzącego się faceta to też będę wdzięczna, bo mam zaburzone proporcje;)

To any american readers who would like to help me: I have a HUGE request. I'm doing my final project at the university (yay, I;m finally graduating:P) - it's about tourism and I have to compare travelers from Poland and the USA. So could you please complete my survey? It's not (too) long. Here it's -link 1 and part 2 because it was too long - link 2. But pleae, if you're kind enough to take part in this, fill both of them:) Thanks in advance!

16 comments:

  1. Cudowny jest ten top ! Jakiś czas temu zastanawiałam się nad nim i w końcu go nie zamówiłam, i chyba teraz zaczynam żałować... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous polish! It's more visible on dark colours, but I actually really like the effect on the light blue polish here as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool nail polish! I like it over dark more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faktycznie świetny ten top! Będzie pasował do wielu lakierów!
    A ankietkę już wypełniam ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. śliczne na tym ciemnym wygląda super:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this topcoat too and it's amazing! It looks great over both of the colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello dear ! it is more attractive on dark nails ! like small pieces of mirrors ,or some galaxy on the sky ! very lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pieknie wyglada, szczegolnie podobaja mi sie te duze kawalki blyszczace- super!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What cute mani and that top coat looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks gorgeous, I agree it would look stunning over black! I took your survey :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool, I just bought an exact dupe from HM a while ago! :D I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super wygląda i jest inny niż wszystkie. Np z mySecret ma bardziej zielono czerwone flejksy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...