Monday, February 17, 2014

Gold fever.

That was kind of Valentine's manicure. And that's all because of that heart shape stud:)
Okay, so that beautiful textured polish's Lovely Snow Dust no.1. I love it! And this time I used peel off base so it was very easy to remove it;)
On my ring nail you can see Golden Rose Jolly Jewels no. 106. 
Then I put gold stud and added a lot of top coat to make sure it's not going to fall down:)
I really like that manicure and I wore it for something like 3 days! And it's a really long time in my case:)
I can't wait for summer or spring and taking all pictures in the sunlight:)
Zazwyczaj nie lubię takiego połączenia - tzn. wszystkie paznokcie oprócz jednego są takie same (zazwyczaj robię 3 do 2), ale w tym przypadku jakoś mi to pasowało:) Szkoda tylko, że ten GR nie jest bardziej kryjący, bo mam tu 3 warstwy, a z bliska i tak było widać prześwity.

E.

10 comments:

  1. ale jest cudnie i blyszczaco! A to serduszko dodaje krolewskiego szyku ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These texture polishes look great and I love the little heart stud! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so adorable!!! :) I have that Golden Rose, too, and I love all the different glitters - it's so lovely! Cute little heart stud *.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this model looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool, that Jolly Jewels looks adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooohhhh pretty! I love textured polishes.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  8. złoty lakier jest przepiękny :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...