Friday, February 21, 2014

Black with pink stripes and pink with black stripes.

I'm not proud of this one and I have only 3 pics of it:)
I mean, it's not that bad. I just chose not good colors. It wasn't that easy for pink one to cover black base. And I had to put like 3 coats of that pink one and it dried forever.
I used two polishes: Lovely Must Have Optimistic no. 2 and Essence colour&go 85 galactic black. I also used a tape to make that stripes.
Uwaga do samej siebie: następnym razem nie używać czarnego lakieru. Albo użyć razem z czarnym takiego, który z łatwością za jednym zamachem przykryje tą czerń. Poza tym nawet mi się podobał:)

E.

11 comments:

  1. oooo, ale precyzyjne paseczki. Pieknie calosc wyglada :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ale świetne! Lubię taki ożywiony czarny :)
    I faktycznie, może ciężko być go pokryć innym kolorem ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous manicure, Pink and black always look so pretty together and I love your lines, so neat! :) I hope you have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. super połączenie lubię takie:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciekawy pomysł na zdobienie :) Lubię połączenie czerni z różem :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Proste, a efektowne. Super! :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice combo color ,and pretty manicure with this diagonal lines !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uwielbiam takie cieniutkie kreski na zdobieniach :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it looks great! :D Pink and black are such a great color combo. Too bad the pink was sheer. I think I prefer onecoaters for tape manicures, LOL, learned that from experience.. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...