Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pink, pink, pink!

Time for girly manicure. And by 'girly' I mean pink:)
I think I can call it kinf of french manicure. I don't know if that kind of nail art has some different name:)
That light pink polish is Essence color&go 106 free hugs. Then I used tape and add darker pink polish - My Secret 157 Dragon Fruit. 
I liked that pink look but I decided to add some silver stripes. So I used a thin brush and Lovely Snow Dust Collecion no. 3 and that's how it turned out:)
Wow, blogger really has some problems today...It's taking me ages to add photos...
Znów jestem z siebie całkiem dumna;) To co sobie wymyślam całkiem podobnie udaje mi się odwzorować na paznokciach! Co prawda to nic skomplikowanego, ale skoro jestem z siebie zadowolona to dobry znak;)

E.

10 comments:

  1. Aww looks so sweet! I love the silver lines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wygladja pieknie! Swietnie dobralas te roze do siebie, a ten srebrny paseczek dodaje tylko smaczku :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cudne ! <3 Nie przepadam za różem, ale u Ciebie to wygląda naprawdę fajnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW that is such a cute manicure!
    I really like it!
    And I love all the shades of pink together!: :)

    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are right ,that is girly nails, but it goes in spring ! love it !and love some diagonal nail art as well !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lubię takie urozmaicone frenche ;) a ten jakoś szczególnie mi przypadł do gustu :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...