Thursday, October 24, 2013

Black and blue glitter gradient

Hello!
As I said before – gradient nails are my favorite thing. I love wearing them and I love watching them on other blogs.
And when you add some glitter to gradient nails then I’m in heaven. It’s like a nail art paradise:)
It’s not exactly my idea, I saw similar nails in the Internet before and I decide to recreate them. So, here you can see how I did it:


For this mani I used:

  • Jessica 827: Moon Bean (my all the time favorite black nail polish)
  • Miss Sporty 456
  • OPI Muppet Collection: Gone Gonze (my only one OPI nail polish!)


Zdobienie nie jest odkrywcze, ale za to jakie efektowne:) Bardzo podoba mi się połączenie czerni z niebieskim i będę musiała to jeszcze kiedyś wykorzystać przy okazji innych wzorków.
OPI Gone Gonzo jest moim jedynym lakierem z tej firmy. Kupiłam go już jakiś czas temu, kiedy glitterowe lakiery nie były tak bardzo dostępne w polskich drogeriach i do tej pory jest jednym z moich najulubieńszychJ

E.

13 comments:

  1. Wiedzialam, ze masz talent i swietne oko do kolorow! Brawo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your gradient nails, so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty mani. I love the glitter nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your visit!
    And welcome to the blogsphere ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uwielbiam tego typu zdobienia ;) No i niebieski, najładniejszy kolor <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. wszystko super ;)
    ale ja wolałabym chyba czarne...
    jednak efekt jest nieziemski! :)

    pozdrawiam i zapraszam, pldesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look beautiful! I love the combination of gradient and glitter as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so pretty! I love the glitter you added :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are really good at gradient nail art !remember me at falling star from the sky ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...