Saturday, February 15, 2014

White and purple gradient.

Hello:)
I know, I make a lot of gradient nails, but it's usually dark. This time I decided to do something bright, and here it's - white a purple gradient.
I use to polishes to make that gradient - Lovely Classic Nail Polish no. 25 and Essence colour&go 26 break through.
But we all know that nothing makes manicure than glitter! So I added Essence Nail Art Special Effect Topper 01 it's purplicious.(cool name, btw:D)
Bora Bora in the background:D Because you need to know 2 things about me - I love polishes and traveling:)
Zawsze jak nie mam pomysłu na mani to kończę na gradiencie:) Dodaje do tego glitter i zawsze jest fajnie. Chociaż w tym wypadku aparat strasznie przekłamał kolory, w rzeczywistości wyglądało to lepiej:)
Dziękuje wszystkim za wypełnienie ankiet!:)

E.

10 comments:

  1. These are lovely! The purple and white look great together and your gradient is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wiesz, że uwielbiam Twoje gradienty ? :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous... this just reminded me how much i love gradient but haven't done it quite some time :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This gradient looks so nice! I love the colour combination and the glitter on top works really well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. tak, moja droga, w gradientach nie ma lepszej od Ciebie. Zawsze mega wykonane, cudnie zestawione kolory. A dzis jeszcze sie tak slicznie blyszcza! Brawo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi E, thank you so much for the kind comment you left me! I have tried to follow you on GFC but its being a little weird (google doesn't like me today) I will keep trying! I love this gradient, I like dark gradients too but this is lovely in bright purple :D the purple essence glitter tops it off beautifully! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful gradiënt!

    I love these nails :)

    Thanks for sharing this stunning manicure with us :)
    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Raz kolor różowy, a raz fioletowy :)
    Bardzo mi się podoba to mani, świetne ombre!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice gradient! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...