Saturday, February 01, 2014

Grid nails.

Hello!
I did that manicure at 2 am so please excuse me all mistakes;)
I decided to use only a acrylic paints. I thought it's better idea than polishes but I don't know. Maybe I just can't use them yet.
I used only one polish, it's Lovely Classic Nail Polish no. 25. 
Then I used a tape, thin brush and acrylic paints. I wanted it to be really bright and colorful so I used 9 different colors.
All I can say for sure's that acrylic paints are more difficult to remove from cuticles than polishes...
Nie było łatwo, ale dałam radę. Jak zaczynałam robić prawą rękę było już grubo po 2 i chciałam to wszystko rzucić, ale stwierdziłam, że muszę:D Ale jednak zostaje przy lakierach, farbki jakoś mi nie leżą, albo po prostu nie nadają się do takiego zdobienia:)

E.

14 comments:

  1. Mega mi się podoba! Bardzo pracochłonne! Kiedyś myślałam żeby takie zrobić ale ciągle mam za mało czasu ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I like this a lot! Looks so cheerful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea! I love all of the colours you used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wyszlo przednio! Szkoda, ze nie przekonalas sie do farbek (a ze skorek usuwa sie jakims alkoholem, np spirytusem salicylowym). Pomysl rewelacyjny :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Próbowałam i spirytusem i zmywaczem i wszystkim;) Najlepiej schodziło jednak pod wodą;) Ale był też minus, bo od razu odpryskiwały mi też fragmenty z paznokci:P

      Delete
  5. These look so cute and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheerful manicure! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done, i bet this took a lot of patience :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this manicure!
    Your nails look so bright and shiny ;)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooohhh this is so cool! I also have a hard time working with acrylic paints.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look so much fun!! :))
    And as for the acrylic paint, try using a cotton pad, dabbed in water - it helps me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...