Sunday, February 09, 2014

Cookie Monster!

Hello!
Are you on diet? I am. Well, kind of, I just don't eat any sweets. That's why I put some cookies on my nails, at least I could look at sweets:)
Cookie Monster and his cookies;) I wanted to put Elmo as well but I think it looks good as it is.
I used water nail art stickers from another set. Here and here you can see my other attempts:)
White polish's Lovely Classic Nail Polish no. 25. Then I used some textured ones - Lovely Baltic Sand no.4 (brown) and Wibo WOW Sand Effect no.1 (blue).
I also used a top coat on nails with stickers, but I went to bed to early and it still was a little bit wet. That's why Cookie Monster isn't perfect and doesn't look as good as his cookie;)
What do you think? Quite yummy, don't you think?:)
Pokochałam wodne naklejki jeszcze bardziej! Nie wiedziałam  z jakimi kolorami je połączyć i w końcu wyszło tak jak widać. Brązowy kolor miał symbolizować ciasteczko, ewentualnie czekoladę;)

E.

11 comments:

  1. no i jak mam byc na diecie, skoro serwujesz tu takie smakolyki :P- super sa te naklejki, a calosc wyszla 'bombowo'. Musze poszukac tych naklejek i sprobowac. Trzymaj sie cieplutko!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękne paznokcie ; ) Pozazdroszczę ci ich < 3 Ślicznie pomalowane ; ) Poszukuję tych naklejek ; ) Zapraszam do siebie : http://spelniaj-swoje-marzenia.blogspot.com/ Pozdrawiam ; *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bery cool mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! This looks super cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute, don't know what's cutest - the cookie or the monster :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nails look soo pretty!
    I love this manicure ;)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coooookie~ Cookie cookie cookie! lol. I love this!
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...