Sunday, December 29, 2013

Lovely Snow Dust no.2+ Golden Rose Holiday no.55 = winter gradient

Hello:)
We don't have a real winter here yet (fortunately!) but I did something that may looks like a winter gradient:)
  For that beautidul (:P) mani I used two textured nail polishes: Lovely Snow Dust Collection no. 2 (white) and Golden Rose Holiday no. 55 (blue).
But first, I applied two coats of white nail polish and then two coast of textured white. Then I used a sponge and a blue one.
And even I had 5 coats of 3 different nail polishes it was really long lasting combination. It didn't chipped or anything.
It looked different in different lights:)
I'm still very impressed by new collection from Lovely. They did really great job!
I had to say goodbye to my long nails yesterday so I won't do gradient nails for a while....
Nie wiem czy tylko ja miałam śnieżne skojarzenia z tym gradientem, ale w rzeczywistości naprawdę tak to wyglądało:) W nowy rok wejdę z mega krótkimi paznokciami więc tak szybko cieniowanie się tu nie pojawi...

E.

6 comments:

  1. Tobie te piaskowe gradienty tak ładnie wychodzą *.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely! Sparkly and wintery :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. popieram piekny piaskowy gradient :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alez Ci to ładnie wyszło :) Mi się od razu skojarzyło z mrozem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great manicure, looks so cold and frozen, love it :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...