Thursday, December 12, 2013

Lovely Snow Dust no.2

Hello!
I think I finally found a perfect white textured nail polish. And it's our local, polish brand, I'm really proud:)
Here it's:) Lovely Snow Dust no. 2. I was looking for nail polish which really looks like a snow on nails. And I think this one's almost perfect!
Yeah, almost perfect because we need 4 coats of two different nail polishes to get that look...
Firstly, I used two coats of some white nail polish and then applied two coats of Lovely Snow Dust no.2. Actually one coat could be enough but I wanted it to be more textured;)
I was lucky because it was a sunny day and you can see how sparkly it's. It's really amazing, if you ask me:)
I'm sorry my hands are so red. It was a cold day and I think I took about 100 picture of my nails:D This one above's one of the lastest one:)
Maybe it's not as good as my favorite white textured nail polish from Sally Hansen (still can't find it anywhere...)but it's really cool:)
Też macie wrażenie, że nasze polskie marki nie ustępują ostatnio tym światowym? Jestem pod wrażeniem tej kolekcji - stworzyłam chyba z 4 zdobienia pod rząd z nimi:D Jedyny minus tego akurat lakieru jest taki, że aby uzyskać w miarę 'śnieżny' efekt konieczna jest biała baza pod spód.

E.




8 comments:

  1. Faktycznie jest cudny, taki sniegowy, no i bardzo ladnie wyglada :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say this makes a darn fine second best! :-) Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wygląda jak prawdziwy śnieg :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cudowny kolor taki świąteczny <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that mani. It's perfect for this cold, winter time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like snow! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. it's perfect.looks like a snow. i looove it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...