Tuesday, December 31, 2013

China Glaze There's Snow One Like You

I guess, I'm the only one but I don't really like this day. So that's why I'm posting on 31st December about 8.30 pm. Shame on me. I've never like this day and you know...some things never change.
So, I wanna show you one of my Christmas gifts:
China Glaze There's Snow One Like You! Since I first saw the swatches I wanted it in my collection. It's a nail polish you can either hate or love it. And I really love it! It looks just like a snow! Snow on your nails! (i'm too excited:D)
It need a 2 coats to full coverage. And I used a regular white nail polish first. It's a sand nail polish with glitter hex pieces. Application's...well, different than usual. Weird. But not very bad:)
The only thing I can complain about is longevity. It chipped after a few hours(!) Fortunately it's very easy to fix it:)
Anyway, I want to wish you a very Happy New Year! May all your dreams come tru this year! I'm going to make it the best in my life and finally do things I like the most - travelling!A LOT!
Haha, ale sylwestrowy post w moim wydaniu. Serio nie lubię tego dnia i marzę, żeby pewnego dnia spędzić go daleko, daleko od cywilizacji:) 
Wracając do lakieru - kochacie czy nienawidzicie? Jest dziwny, ale w tej swojej dziwności genialny:)
Uczyńcie 2014 najlepszym rokiem w Waszym życiu!

E.

4 comments:

  1. This polish is so fun and unique on you! :D
    Happy new year! Hope your 2014 is full of joy! <3

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look exactly like snow! The unfortunate downside to textures, they chip easy because no topcoat. Happy 2014!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dziwny :)
    wszystkiego najlepszego w nowym roku :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. have it, love it, it really looks cool <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...