Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Rainbow dot manicure

Hello!
That's one of the best manicure I've ever done. It's simply and easy to do but stil interesting;) It has all the things that I like the most, I mean dots and colors. Just look:


It's so easy! All you need is white base color, five (more or less) different colors and dotting pen. Believe me, I'm not a nail artist but that thing everyone can do:)


Tak, kolorowe, kropkowane manicure to coś, co nigdy mi się nie znudzi. Podoba mi się to, że jest to jeden z tych wzorków prostych do zrobienia, a jednocześnie wyglądających ciekawie i dość niecodziennie:)

5 comments:

  1. kropki, kropeczki ehhh...uwielbiam ten wzor i czesto go robie. Jest tak jak napisalas, prosto ale ciekawie :)
    Dlaczam sie do obserwatorow Twojego bloga, bo potencjal- czuje- masz ogromny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, ale cudownie! Świetnie wyszło to zdobienie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweety,i have similar nail art,it took me too much time ,that i will never repeat !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...