Sunday, October 20, 2013

Another nail polish blog!

Yes, this is another nail polish/nail art blog:)
Now, I can offiically tell that I'm nail polish addicted. I've collected nail polishes for almost 2 years and I have about 340 of them in my little collection now.
I'm not perfect. I can't paint my nails perfectly and I'm not nail art expert. That's for sure. But I really, really like it. I love painting my nails, doing something different every day. My friends call me crazy but...who cares?;) Everyone needs a passion;)
Ps. Excuse me a bad quality of my pictures...

Tak, tak to kolejny blog o paznokciach, lakierach i wszystkim tym, co jest z tą tematyką związane. Długo się nad tym zastanawiałam, właściwie to ten pomysł chodził mi po głowie od ponad roku. Ale dzisiaj pomyślałam "nad czym tak się zastanawiam? Co mi szkodzi" i oto rezultat;) Zastanawiałam się też nad językiem, nie chcę prowadzić go dwujęzykowo i myślę, że angielski jest na tyle uniwersalny, że może przy nim zostanę.
Zamierzam skupić skupić się tu tylko na paznokciach i swatchach. Innej kosmetycznej sfery bloga raczej nie przewiduję.
Pozdrawiam,
E. 

8 comments:

  1. Wspaniala kolekcja! Trzymam kciuki za wytrwalosc w pisaniu. Ja tez wlasnie zaczelam blogowanie, wiec startujemy razem :)
    Pozdrawiam z deszczowej Szkocji!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the nail blog community! Wow 340 is a lot of nail polish! I had a lot less when I started blogging. I've already seen 2 of your designs and they're very good. I'm sure a lot of people (including me) would love to follow you, you should add some following options to your side bar, that makes it easier (google friends, bloglovin, etc)
    Best wishes to you and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 340 lakierów no robi wrażenie, pozytywne oczywiście :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog looks amazing!! i' m also a new blogger and i wish you goodluck with your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. now with today post with new bottles you have more then 400
    :))))))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, true! I have to count them soon but i guess that's true;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...