Saturday, October 26, 2013

Textured tape manicure

Hello!

Maybe I haven't told you yet but I have another addiction (beside glitter nail polishes, gradient and dot nails) - textured/sand nail polishes! Person who created them is a genius, if you ask me;)
I mean, I'm not a huge fan of every new thing in nail polishes world (cracking polishes are good example) but textured ones are something I can't live without:D

I chose two of my textured nail polishes and did something like that:

The worst thing about light/pastel textured polishes? They get dirty very easy. Anyway, it's not a big problem you can clean them very fast, just use a water.
So dots, textured nail polishes, bright colors...What else I can ask for?;)
Here, I used:
- Barry M Textured Nail Effect 310 Ridley Road (blue)
- Catrice L'Afrique, C'est Chic C03 - Sunny Side (yellow)
And...what do you think?

Jak widać na zdjęciu, jedyną wadą piaskowych lakierów jest chyba tylko to, że łatwo się brudzą. Poza tym żadnych wad nie dostrzegam. Zmywanie też nie jest trudne.
W limitce Catrice L'Afrique spodobał mi się jeszcze jeden piasek i planuję się na niego zaczaić przy jutrzejszej (a właściwie to już dzisiejszej) 40% zniżce w Hebe (mam nadzieję, że taka będzie, bo przeczytałam już, że w rzeczywistości nie zawsze jest to 40%....).

E.


5 comments:

  1. paznokcie na wakacje idealne ! ;)

    dzięki za odzew i miłą opinię :) może którąś chcesz? ;)
    zajrzyj jeszcze kiedyś... pozdrawiamy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...