Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Blue and silver mix!

I don't really like when every nail looks different so I tried to make them quite similiar. To be honest, I just wanted to try my new studs (I've used studs for the very first time) but I didn't want to put them on each nail.
So I decided to do what I like the most - dot manicure and gradient manicure.
So...this is it:

                            




For this manicure I used:
  • My Secret 150 Midnight
  • Avon Nailwear Pro Mercury Metal
  • Sally Hansen Gem Crush 01 Showgirl Chic
It's so nice to take a photos of nails when it's so sunny outside!:)
What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. cudowne! niebieski + srebrny to super polaczenie, zawsze na czasie i zawsze eleganckie. Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...