Saturday, May 17, 2014

Vernis Classique by Cherimoya

I like buying nails polishes in T.J.Maxx because they have brands that I usually don't know. Last time I bought 6 bottle nail polish set. It's called Cherimoya Ombre Vernis Classique. It let me create this manicure:
Yes, I know, nothing special:D The easiest way to make a gradient nails - just add some glitter. 
The set looks like this. It says they're long-lasting&chip-resistant. None of this is true. At least on my nails. It was one of very few times when nail polish chipped after a few hours...
To make that manicure I used two of them: Vernis Classique by Cherimoya Space Ocean and Vernis Classique by Cherimoya Tiffany's Blue. 
Tiffany's Blue's as you can see blue and silver glitter. But when I put it on my nails it looked just like a silver glitter.
Right? You can't see even a little piece of blue glitter....
I personally, don't like such a finishes of nail polish. It reminds me of polishes that older ladies use;) So, I think I'm only gonna use a glitter part of this set.
Na fajnie rzeczy można natknąć się w T.J. Maxxie;) Ten zestaw zachęcił mnie tą glitterową częścią i trochę też ceną, bo kosztował niecałe 35 zł. Wiedziałam tez, ze część z nich użyje tylko raz do przetestowania, bo to jednak nie moje wykończenie. Jednak zawiodła mnie trwałość. Kilka godzin na moich paznokciach, to jak dla mnie trochę za krótko:)

E.

13 comments:

  1. Kilka godzin to faktycznie porażka ale efekt oszałamiający :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ale genialne,! Szkoda tylko, że takie nietrwałe... Ale byś Elu widziała jak mi szczena opadła na widok całego setu niebieskich ślicznotek :D Kocham niebieski pod każdą postacią, właśnie noszę 4 różne odcienie na raz :D ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue is so pretty and I love the glitter! I've seen sets like this over here in Scotland from TK Maxx!

    Thanks for following my, I'm following you now :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dodałam cię też ;) Hi Ananka btw :) Ten niebieski glitter podoba mi się najbardziej :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fajne sa w tjmaxxie zestawy lakierów ;) no i cenowo bardzo korzystnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ale super to zrobiłaś z tym częściowym brokatem ;) Bardzo mi się podoba! Niebieski uwielbiam! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the glitter polish! The blue does kind of remind me of older ladies, haha :) I've never had much luck with entire nail polish sets -- the polish is usually pretty bad quality!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is pretty! I hadn't ever heard of this brand before but it looks great, those two polishes look awesome worn this way :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all those blue glitters!

    xx julia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...