Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Avon Gel Finish Limoncello

Those pics are also from June but I want to show them now because the weather's killing me right now. So, that's someting that can make a day brighter:)
Avon Gel Finish Limoncello is my favorite shade of yellow. It's not too light, not too dark. Just perfect.
I actually don't like Avon's nail polishes, but this one's different. It needs only 2 coats to completely cover nails. And I really like its brush,
You can see a little shimmer in the bottle, but it disapper when is on the nails. 
I also added some golden glitter that I bought like a million years ago in the small shop. After that, I put a top coat and that's all;)
Nigdy nie byłam przekonana do lakierów Avonu, pierwszy jaki kupiłam był kompletną klapą. Ale po przeczytaniu wielu pozytywnych opinii na temat tej serii skusiłam się na ten kolor i nie żałuję. Dobre krycie i świetny odcień zapewniają mu wysokie miejsce na mojej liście ulubionych żółtych lakierów:)

E.

7 comments:

  1. piekny zoltek a blyszczace dodatki jeszcze dodaly mu uroku :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo fajny lakier, ta seria zbiera same pozytywne recenzje :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the look this yellow! It's pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fajny lakier, a ten brokat dodaje mu uroku :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Te lakiery pięknie się błyszczą :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's part of my collection to, and i love it :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...