Sunday, January 26, 2014

There's Snow One Like You attempt no.2

Hello!
We really have some cold days and night here and it reminds me how much I hate winter...There's a snow as well so I decided to use a polish which matches with that weather.
That could mean only one polish - China Glaze textured There's Snow One Like You. I told you last time that I love this nail polish and I still do.
However, there's one big 'but'...I love it, but its longevity is terrible. It started to chip after a few hours(!).
So this time, I just put 2 coats of regular white polish and then sponged one, thin coat of There's Snow One Like You.
It didn't help much, it still chipped very fast...One good thing's that we can fix it in a easy way.
It looks really nice with a real snow, right?:) I like this polish but still looking for a perfect white textured one:)
Keep your fingers crossed for Taylor Swift!! Grammy's tonight!:)
Bardzo podoba mi się ten efekt, ale trwałość tego lakieru jest powalająca. W negatywnym sensie, oczywiście. 
Czeka mnie dzisiaj długa noc -jutro dwa egzamin, a przede mną cała noc oglądania Grammy;) Trzymajcie kciuki za Taylor:)

E.

10 comments:

  1. Tak mi sie ten lakier podoba że nie wiem ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! It does look like snow. Too bad about the chipping though.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  3. najprawdziwszy sniezek- pieknie wyglada na Twoich pazurkach, no i wkomponowal sie niezle w aure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I just bought this one and I'm happy to hear that you like it. Interesting to see if it will chip on me too! Polishes seldom do that otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ale ma cukrową teksturę, ekstra! :D

    Mam wszystkie do dziś, czyli już całe 4 dni i nic się nie stało, nawet nie zapowiada się, żeby miały odpaść! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. they look like real snow on nails ! i like it !

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute looks this mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this polish, luckily if chips it can easily and unvisible be repaired :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate winter too, but I love your snow-y swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...