Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Black&gold, gold&black.

Another textured manicure. I just love that kind of nail polish, I can't help it:)
I'm not proud of it! To be honest, I don't even like it. It turned out totally different that vision in my head;)
I used two textured nail polishes here: Paese no. 324 and Lovely Snow Dust no. 1. 
I didn't want all nails to look the same so 3 of them are gold and black and another 2 black and gold:D
First I used a base color - black or gold and then I used a tape and made the stripes. 
I think those colors look good together but I mad at myself because stripes aren't straight...
Taką miałam fajną wizję w głowie, a jak przyszło co do czego to wyszło jak zawsze;) Jedyne co mi się podoba to to, jak wyglądają te dwa piaskowe lakiery razem.

E.

11 comments:

  1. swietne sa te lakiery z tym piaskiem. Tez sobie przywiozlam taki z PL :)
    Wzor wyszedl Ci pieknie, nie wiem, czemu marudzisz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!love this color combination ,simple but very nice !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your black & gold mani, and I am really liking textured polish at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous combo... just realized that i don't have gold textured polish :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. very interesting and niceee

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look beautiful, very classy! The textured effect looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how awesome these look - you can never go wrong with black & gold ;)
    And texturized polishes rock so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shades go perfectly together! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...